How To Activate And Use The Fidelity Bank Code *770#
Fidelity Bank Transfer Code is *770#, it enables Fidelity Bank customers to perform various banking transactions without internet access or visiting a bank branch.
Banking has become more convenient with the advent of mobile banking. Fidelity Bank is one of the many commercial banks that offer USSD banking services, and its code is among the simplest to understand.
In this content, we will guide you through the basics of Fidelity Bank’s USSD transfer code and how to use it for various banking services.
Fidelity Bank’s Transfer Code
Fidelity Bank Transfer Code is *770#, this code enables you as Fidelity Bank customers to perform banking transactions without internet access.
Yes, you don’t need internet access to use this code, and all you need is your phone and the SIM card you used to open your Fidelity Bank account. Some of the services you can perform with this code include:
- Money transfers
- Account opening
- Bill payments
- SMS alerts control
- Balance check
- BVN update
- ATM card blocking in emergency situations
- Cardless withdrawals
- Airtime purchase, etc.
Why You Should Fidelity Bank’s USSD Code
The Fidelity Bank transfer code has several advantages, including:
- Easy to use: With just a few taps on your phone, you can start a banking service. For example, you can reload your airtime with one command.
- Convenient: The code can be used anytime and anywhere as long as you have a good network and the required information. The service is available 24/7.
- Multiple accounts: If you have multiple accounts, you can choose which one to use with the code. The whole transaction process takes no more than 20 seconds.
- Saves time and money: With this code, you can perform various banking services from.
Also Read: How To Identify Fake 1000 Naira Note
How Use Fidelity Bank’s USSD Code
Here’s a general guide on how to use Fidelity Bank’s USSD code for various services:
- Money transfers: Dial *770# and follow the prompt to transfer money to any bank account in Nigeria. You will need recipient’s account number and your transactions pin.
- Account opening: Visit any Fidelity Bank branch or call the bank’s customer care to open a new account.
- Bill payments: Dial *770# and follow the prompt to pay bills such as DSTV, PHCN, and others. You’ll need the relevant biller’s code and your account details.
- SMS alerts control: To manage your SMS alerts, login to the Fidelity Bank’s mobile banking app or internet banking platform.
- Balance check: Dial *770# the follow the prompt for checking account balance.
- BVN update: To update your BVN, visit any Fidelity Bank branch or call the bank’s customer care.
- ATM card blocking in emergency situations: To block your ATM card, call the bank’s customer care as soon as possible.
- Cardless withdrawals: Dial *770# and follow the prompt to make cardless withdrawals from any Fidelity Bank ATM.
- Airtime purchase: Dial *770# and follow the prompt to purchase airtime for your phone or for others
Fidelity Bank’s USSD transfer code is a convenient and efficient way to perform various banking services from your phone.
With this code, you can save time and money, and access your banking services at any time.
Remember to keep your pin safe and secure to avoid unauthorized transactions.