Easycredit Loan App Review 2021: Is Easycredit Loan Legit Or Scam? Read Now
Hey guys, in this article am going to share with you, how legit Easycredit loan app is. And everything you need to know about Easycredit loan platform.
If you are doubting Easycredit platform, either legit or scam, you have no worries now, because on this overview, I’m going to be writing about every part you have to to find out about this app beneath the next sub-topics:
- “Is Easycredit loan app legit?”
- “The right way to apply for Easycredit loan?”
- “Easycredit loan app necessities”
- “The right way to repay EasyCredit loan”
- EasyCredit loan app rate of interest”
- “EasyCredit buyer care” and extra.
Let Get Started!
What is Easycredit loan app?
EasyCredit loan app is one of the best loan best in Nigeria. Easycredit is a safe, dependable app that offers you entry to prompt loans with out collateral or paperwork.
- Quickcheck Loan Review 2021: Everything You Need To Know Right Now.
- EaseMoni Loan Review 2021: Know How To Get Your First Loan On EaseMoni Right Now.
On Easycredit, you may get loan of as much as 300,000 naira in lower than 10 minutes.
The EasyCredit app olatfoy makes use of analyzing machine to gather applicant’s information to construct their credit score worthiness and offer them a loan.
How To Apply For A Loan On EasyCredit Loan App?
Before you can apply for loan on Easycredit loan platform, you have to to comply with the requirements below:
- Install Easycredit app from the google play store by looking out “EasyCredit loan ”. The app shouldn’t be presently accessible on iOS, but android.
- When you launch the app in your phone, you’ll be required to offer some sure info like your ID card, BVN and phone number.
- Confirm that every one the details you offered is appropriate
- Then apply for loan.
- As soon as your utility is authorised and also you meet the requirement, you’ll be given the cash in lower than 10 minutes.
EasyCredit loan requirements
The next are the necessities to get a loan on EasyCredit:
- You have to be age of 20 – 60 years old
- The app is only for Nigerians i.e. you can not use the app if you’re exterior Nigeria.
- You should have a verifiable month-to-month apply of earnings
- You should have a savings account
EasyCredit rate of interest
The Easycredit loan rate and interest is very low. The rate of interest provided in your Easycredit loan is 12% – 36% APR, with 0% service charge.
For instance if the loan quantity is 5000 naira, the loan time period is 180 days and the rate of interest is 12%, the overall curiosity needs to be 12% * 5000 = 600 naira.
The loan quantity and your loan age tenure might be very small till you’ll be able to construct sufficient belief to spice up your credit score rating.
HERE IS EXAMPLE OF A EASYCREDIT LOAN:
Assume you choose a 91days loan and borrow N 3,000. EasyCredit will charges interest rate of 3.1% and a processing fee of 9.1%.
They would charge you N93 as interest and N273 as processing fee. So the total amount of repayment is N3,366.
How to repay Easycredit loan.
Make sure you are repaying your loan before the due date. To increase your credit score. So to repay Easycredit loan, follow this guidelines:
- Open the EasyCredit loan mobile app.
- Click on on My loan.
- Then select certainly one of your loans.
- Click on on the repay prematurely
- Verify that every one the small print are appropriate and press “Repay now”.
- Select your reimbursement methodology and press repay now.
- Full reimbursement. That’s all.
What’s going to occur if I can’t repay my EasyCredit loan?
Late loan repayments robotically incur a charge of two percent per day.
Late reimbursement will have an effect on your means to get bigger loans sooner or later.
Failure to pay your loan can even get you reported to the First central credit score bureau which have an effect on your means to borrow elsewhere.
EasyCredit loan customer care number.
Here is Easycredit loan customer care number. but WhatsApp and call number. Including their email.
E mail: email@example.com
Cellphone number: +2349087614188
Office Address: Opebi street No.20 Ikeja Lagos state Nigeria.
Is easyCredit loan app legit?
EasyCredit loan app is 100% legit and has been giving out loans for some time now. You may learn opinions concerning the app on Google playstore to get an concept about what to anticipate.
The reason why you should join Easycredit loan platform to get loan is that, no paperwork or office access required to get loan on Easycredit loan platform.
And you will use your money the way you want. Either for a home or business.
And they are available 24 hours, every day of the week. You can contact them if you have any issues.
- Skystone Capital loan: Here Is How To Get Your First Loan From Skystone Capital In 2021.
- Access Bank Payday Loan: Here Is Everything You Need To Know Right Now In 2021.
And for you that faced some errors while browsing the app, Easycredit loan app is updated on Google play store.
EasyCredit 1.2.5 is updated as follows:
- Offer multiple payment options which can improve the efficiency of repayment process.
- Bugs fixed and optimized the experience.
If you have any questions or comments about Easycredit just send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you have any questions regarding this article, feel free to drop your comment through the comment section below.
And don’t forget to share with your friends and family in social media network. Thanks for reading.
2 thoughts on “Easycredit Loan App Review 2021: Is Easycredit Loan Legit Or Scam? Read Now”
Easy credit is seemingly a scam. I took a loan and made my repayment on the 14th of last month, October. Unfortunately, i did the transaction twice due to network error but the two transactions went through. Since then till now, i have been calling them to refund, they refuse to respond. Whenever i send a mail, they respond by telling me to send the debit alert which i do. Once i do and tell them my issue, they stop responding. Upon all these, they refused to clear the debt on the app. By the way, the email email@example.com doesnt work
is this website a scam did u recieve a loan from them ?